We are already getting in the mood for summer, so this tutorial for beachy waves really hits the spot. The girls over at A Beautiful Mess shared their simple directions, check them out below!
1. Part your hair into 3 sections.
2. Start curling each section at a time. Clasp the straightener to your hair and curl it outwards. Release when you’ve turned your hand as far as possible.
3. Bring the straightener back to where you left off and repeat.
4. Curl each section into one large curl.
5. Gently run your fingers through your hair. All done!