Brigitte Bardot has always had a spot on our list of style icons, so we are crushing hardcore on this Bardot-inspired half-updo from Everything Fabulous. We are happy to know that it is possible to create a ladylike pouf without venturing into Snooki territory. Check out directions below.
1. Curl the hair below your ears with a large-barrel curling iron.
2. Part your hair down the middle.
3. Spritz your roots with hairspray, starting halfway down the part.
4. Use a fine tooth comb to tease the hair you just sprayed.
5. Smooth the teased hair with a brush and bring the sides up into a half-ponytail.
6. Pin the sides in place. All done!