Not ready for the weekend to end? Neither are we, so we’re keeping it going with Martha Stewart. Yes, that’s right. America’s favorite mom-next-door has created an amazingly delicious and beautiful summer cocktail called Watermelon Punch. Not only is it easy to make, but it is perfect to offset the summer heatwave (and your weekend withdrawals). Bottoms up!
- 3 cups seeded watermelon, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups white vermouth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 3 cups crushed ice
- edible pansies, for garnish
- Place watermelon, vermouth, and sugar in a blender.
- Process until watermelon has been liquified (about 10 seconds).
- Add ice and process 3 seconds more.
- Garnish with pansies, and serve in chilled glasses.