We spotted a recipe for Grilled Chicken with Spinach and Melted Mozzarella on Skinny Taste, and we already know it is going to become our new go-to weeknight recipe. Simple, healthy and delicious – it doesn’t get much better than that! See the recipe below and stop by SkinnyTaste.com for more recipes.
- 6 chicken cutlets
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 10 oz frozen spinach (drained)
- 3 oz shredded mozzarella
- 1 roasted sliced red pepper
- olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 400° and lightly spray a grill with oil.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook it on the grill until it is no longer pink.
3. Heat a sauté pan on medium heat. Add oil and garlic and sauté it for a few seconds. Then add spinach, salt and pepper. Cook a few minutes until heated through.
4. When chicken is done, lay it on a baking sheet lined with foil. Divide the spinach evenly between the 6 pieces and place on top. Add 1/2 oz of mozzarella to each slice, then add slices of roasted pepper.
5. Bake about 6-8 minutes until melted.