After a long weekend of indulging in our favorite summer cocktails and food, we are craving something light to bring us slowly back into reality. Our city apartments may not have porches to watch the sunset, but we have rooftops and fire escapes to enjoy a refreshing drink in the the last few hours before going back to work on Tuesday, and we are loving this easy Strawberry Ice recipe from Joy The Baker.
- 3 large strawberries, mashed and chopped
- Ice cube tray
1. Mash and chop up strawberries.
2. Place the strawberries in each ice cube slot.
3. Pour enough filtered water to fill the tray.
4. Freeze until frozen through and serve with cocktails and lemonade.