Sometimes a girl needs a drink…and sometimes a girl needs a health kick. Wait a minute, why don’t we just combine the two? Now that’s what we call multi-tasking!
When we came across this antioxidant-rich cocktail by Camille Styles, it was the perfect answer to our health-meets-cocktail needs. A refreshing mix of blueberries, lemon, mint, vodka and sparkling soda, the Blueberry-Lemon Fizz is delicious and easy to make with only two steps! Just follow the recipe below – Happy Thursday, Minkettes!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced and seeds removed
- 4 mint sprigs
- 4 oz vodka
- Italian soda – whatever fruity flavor you like!
- In each of four glasses, divide blueberries, lemon and mint. Add 1 oz vodka to each glass, and stir vigorously to release the flavors. If a couple of blueberries get a bit smashed, that’ll be yummy.
- Fill glasses to the top with Italian soda and serve.