Inspired by our new lizard embossed bags, we went a bit reptile-print crazy and created a matching DIY project. We grabbed some supplies from our go-t0 craft store, M&J Trimming, and created this incredibly chic lizard-print hair bow. Follow our instructions below and make it yourself!
1. Create a loop with the 10 inch piece of trim by glueing the ends together. Repeat with the 8 inch piece of trim.
2. Apply glue to the middle of each loop and press down until each loop is stuck together in the middle.
3. Add a drop of glue to the middle of the larger loop. Place the smaller loop directly on top and press down while the glue dries.
4. Once the glue has dried, tie a piece of string around the middle of both loops to create the bow shape.
5. Wrap the 3 inch piece of trim around the middle of the bow and glue in the back.
6. Glue the back of a barrette onto the back of the bow. Let dry and you’re all done!