As true Minkettes, we are obviously obsessed with anything that involves neon or studs. We stopped by M&J Trimming the other day and we were inspired by all of the trendy items that they had. We picked up some supplies to make this cool studded neon bracelet – check out the instructions for our DIY below!
1. Stick a stud through the braided trim – make sure the prongs go through to the other side.
2. Flip the trim over and fold the prongs down to keep the stud in place.
3. Add more studs, 4 or 5 should be a good amount.
4. Slide the metal closure onto the vinyl, and fold the trim over it. Glue the trim to itself so the closure stays in place. Then do the same for the other side of the closure.
5. Hold the trim together while the glue dries – you may need to use clips or bobby pins to hold it in place.
6. Once the glue dries, you’re all set. Enjoy your bracelet!