We love adding a splash of color to our wardrobe, especially with Spring right around the corner. Today we decided to DIY our very own drabby oxfords into ultra chic, neon-toe flats we can rock everyday.
- Oxford shoes
- Can of waterproof spray paint
- Painters tape
- Cover all areas of shoes with painters tape and pack shoes with paper to stop overspray.
- Shake can well, holding vertically spray 20-30 cm away from shoes in a slow sweeping action.
- Apply an even coat and leave to dry for 1 to 2 hrs.
- Apply a second coat. If needed a third coat may be required.
(Note: For our shoes, we applied a coat of white paint first, to make sure the color was vibrant and didn’t blend into the shoe.)
Check Out The Edgy Minkette Rocking Her DIY Project On WhatWeWore.