Having guests over this weekend? We stumbled upon this Guacamole & Fat-Free Tortilla Chips recipe from Sal & Azucar and we think it would be perfect to serve at a any get-together. We’re definitely going to be munching on this all summer!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- juice of 1-2 limes
- chopped cilantro
- chicken flavor bouillon
- corn tortillas
1. Mash your avocados.
2. Fold in the tomato and onions
3. Add cilantro, salt, and chicken bouillon to taste. Add the salt and bouillon little by little.
4. Add the lime juice to taste as well.
5. For the tortilla chips, simply take your tortillas and cut them in sixths. Place them on a paper towel in the microwave for about 2-3 minutes until toasted.