Summer is on its way, and we’re checking out new recipes in anticipation. These Raspberry and White Cherry Yogurt Pops from Verses From My Kitchen definitely make the top of our list. Whip these up on a weekend afternoon and spend the day cooling down and relaxing. See the recipe below!
- 2 cups rasberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup chopped white cherries with the pit removed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups yogurt
1. Put popsicle molds in freezer.
2. Put raspberries and sugar in a blender and puree. Strain and pour it into the bottom of the popsicle molds.
3. Puree the white cherries, lemon juice, sugar, and yogurt.
4. Once raspberries have been in the molds for an hour, add the white cherry yogurt mix on top and freeze for an hour.
5. Run warm water over the sides of the molds to unfreeze the popsicles.