1. Lovely Day Cafe, 196 Elizabeth St - Small, bustling and relatively cheap, this cozy, no-frills eatery hosts a delicious menu of Thai favorites and delicious cocktails. Come here on any night of the week and find a lively mix of downtown ‘cool kids’ and locals.
2. Le Labo, 233 Elizabeth St - You can’t find candles and fragrances as luxurious and unique as Le Labo – plus, they even come with customizable labels that are perfect for gifting. Our favorite scent is Santal – a smokey, sexy fragrance inspired by an old Marlboro ad. Intended for men, we secretly love to rock it too – the candle is especially perfect for your home or apartment in the winter.
3. Billy’s Bakery, 268 Elizabeth St - One of NYC’s favorite bakeries has branched out to Nolita. There are no words to describe how amazing the sweets are here – you will just have to try it yourself!
4. Spazio, 232 Mott St - There’s nothing like a good mani and pedi – or a great chair massage, for that matter. Spazio offers it all, and even has “organic” manicures on the menu using polishes from the amazing line by Deborah Lippmann. Our favorite color is Mermaid’s Dream – a sparkly teal color that’s dreamy and perfect for summer.
5. Love Adorned, 269 Elizabeth St - An enchanting hodgepodge of home goods, trinkets, locally-made jewelry and a tattoo parlor in the back, Love Adorned is a place where you could spend hours eyeing their amazing finds.